I love motherhood. All the trials and tribulations and bonafide good times–all of it. I’m still not too far along the journey (still new) and watching my Sugar Plum’s personality unfold is terrifying! That alone is what gave birth to Fly Cola Mama.
I wanted to have space to share in all things motherhood from my perspective. I knew that having another blog wouldn’t be ideal, so this section is exactly what I needed. There are a few reasons why I started this page:
- The things that he does I cannot be put into words, but you know I will try my best to do so.
- I have amazing mama friends doing fantastic mama things and I want to be able to share that with you all.
- Alongside the above, there are many initiatives that you should know about that I will be sharing when they come across my radar.
- I will be doing some reviews–products, toys, services etc. that are parent/child-friendly.
- I have a book coming out soon, so stay tuned!
- I’ll be ranting about whatever I need to rant about and hope that we can have a discussion about everything on deck.
So join me via this category for the Fly Cola Mama movements!
See y’all soon…