Soulsters! It’s been a minute since I’ve hit up these pages, but I’m back! There’s nothing better than coming through to drop some goodness your way, and boy do I have some goodies for you. This time around, I have a little something for my New York massive!
Producer extraordinaire Timbaland shared his newest protégé with us via the hit television show Empire during its premiere season. V. Bozeman‘s vocals have had people buzzing since she sang “What Is Love” on the show. She’s already been crowned a ‘soul siren’, and an artist to look out for. For those of us who are in the morning over Empire’s vacation time, here is your way to get a little taste of the musical talent that we have been exposed to over the season. V. Bozeman’s full-length debut project Music Is My Boyfriend will be dropping this year, and I’m sure you would love to be privy to what Lady V has in store.
With that being said, I have a pair of tickets to give away to see V. Bozeman with opening act Kiha Victoria at Highline Ballroom on May 7th, 2015 (you can also purchase your tickets here). Y’all ready? Here are the rules and regs:
Enter your info in the form below and I will draw a random winner and make the announcement on Wednesday, May 5th, 2015.
– Please enter your full name, email, and phone number.
– The contest starts now, as of this post! The deadline for entries will be on Tuesday, May 5th at midnight.
– You MUST live in the New York City area to enter and must be able to attend the show. Tickets CANNOT be transferred or passed on to anyone.
– The winner will be notified by email and text message on Wednesday, May 6th, 2015.
– The winner will also be announced on Soulafrodisiac’s Twitter and Facebook Fan Page at 1 PM.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!