The last time I saw Kenny Lattimore live was about a good 7-8 years ago. I’ve always been, and continue to be, a huge fan of Lattimore’s work since his self-titled 1996 album that brought us gems like “Never Too Busy,” “All I Want” and “For You”. Here we are 20 years later, and he’s still churning out the goodness. His recent release Anatomy Of A Love Song made my Best Of 2015 list, and it continues to get heavy play on this end. Countless of you have played “For You” as your wedding song, and the rest of you…well, I’m sure you have a memory or two that resonates with one of Lattimore’s songs from any one of the amazing 7 albums that he has released. Have you seen him live? Well, if you haven’t, and you happen to live in the Maryland area, this is your lucky day!
Kenny Lattimore will be performing 2 shows at the Bethesda Blues & Jazz Supper Club in Maryland on Thursday, August 25th and you can, of course, purchase your tickets for either the 7 pm or 10 pm show. Otherwise, you can also try your luck below since I’m giving away a pair of tickets!
You know the deal, here are the rules and regs:
Enter your info in the form below and I will draw a random winner and make the announcement on Wednesday, August 24th, 2016.
– Please enter your full name, email, and phone number.
– The contest starts now, as of this post! The deadline for entries will be on Tuesday, August 23rd at midnight.
– You MUST live in the Maryland area to enter and must be able to attend the show. Tickets CANNOT be transferred or passed on to anyone.
– The winner will be notified by email on Wednesday, August 24th, 2016.
– The winner will also be announced on Soulafrodisiac’s Twitter and Facebook Fan Page at 1 PM.
**Please note, entering the contest automatically adds you to the Soulafrodisiac newsletter.
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING. THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED.